Welcome to my weekly post- Fabric Fun Friday! Each week, I pick an image as inspiration for a fabric pull to practice pulling new fabric combinations! This week, I was inspired by these beautiful zoanthid’s!
Photo Credit: Dusky’s Wonder Site (Photo found on Pinterest)
Here is my fabric pull! The fabric info is below:
- Navy Stripe: Blueberry Park by Karen Lewis
- Navy Floral: True Colors by Anna Maria Horner
- Medium Blue: Blueberry Park by Karen Lewis
- Turquoise: Horizon by Kate Spain
- Aqua: Canyon by Kate Spain
- Green: Canyon by Kate Spain
- Light Pink: Cottage Garden by The Quilted Fish
- Dark Pink: Canyon by Kate Spain
This week I chose to pull from charm packs because that was about the only navy fabrics I had! This was fun to pull, much darker than I usually choose, but I love the result!
Thanks for stopping by!